PRINCE2 Practitioner level e-learning
PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international standard for project management. It embodies many years of project management best practices and provides a flexible approach for all projects.
£625.00 excl VAT
Add to basket
The Practitioner level builds on the knowledge and skills gained at the Foundation level and focuses on practical application. It consists of 19 self-paced interactive video lessons, covering the full Practitioner syllabus:
- Risk assessment
- Planning techniques
- How to guarantee quality assurance throughout the project
Terms and Conditions
- After purchasing your PRINCE2 course online, please allow up to 48 hours for joining instructions to be emailed to you directly by our PRINCE2 e-learning partner Knowledge Train. By purchasing the product you consent to CIPFA supplying your name and email address to Knowledge Train for the purpose of enrolment and accreditation.
- All fees are inclusive of online training materials and examination fees. The fees for the Practitioner course and the Foundation and Practitioner package also include the official publication 'Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2' 2017 edition. This will be sent to you as a PDF.
- Payment allows access to the online learning courses for 12 months, from when joining instruction is first issued or until you successfully complete the examination, whichever is the sooner.
- Those studying the Foundation level cannot progress to the Practitioner level until they have successfully completed the Foundation level examination. Those purchasing the Foundation and Practitioner levels together will be given access to both courses.
- To access the e-learning courses, internet access is required with Flash Scripting and Adobe PDF add-on enabled, soundcard with speakers or headphones and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Courses are based on HTML5 backed up with Flash content.
- Availability of online examinations are subject to meeting PC system requirements and compatibility.
- Please note that we do not accept bookings over the telephone.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
- Withdrawal/Cancellation must be notified in writing via email to email@example.com within 5 working days after purchase of course.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The e-learning courses are delivered by our partner Knowledge Train, and accredited by AXELOS Limited.