CIPFA’s 2022 annual report reflects a positive year for the Institute and builds on our work in sustainability reporting. We use the UN Sustainable Development Goals as the framework for our report, setting out our performance and achievements in the areas of Quality Education and Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions.
As we look back on 2022, we have given a higher profile to our initiatives in regard to equality, diversity and inclusion. In addition to gender pay gap reporting, we have also published our first ethnicity pay gap report. This data will help us to identify areas for improvement and measure our progress.
2022 saw the launch of our new Professional Accountancy Qualification, alongside a Career Hub to support members and students. The report also gives an overview of major research reports, programmes and conferences both in the UK and internationally, and outlines our purpose, strategy and values as an organisation.
Further highlights in the 2022 report include:
- continued support for local authority financial reporting and audit
- free micro modules for members
- reports on regional inequality, integrating care and preventing corruption
- developments in the IFR4NPO project and the AFEP programme
- updates on CIPFA’s training, networks, property and advisory work
- features on Pride and Black History Month on CIPFA social media.