Information on CETC course date, fees for courses, learning materials and other services
Spring 2024 Revision Only (for March 2024 examinations)
Revision Only are designed to give students the opportunity to resit an exam and get back on track to complete the qualification as planned without having the stress of examinations for new modules alongside resit modules. The flexibility of online delivery means that recordings of the sessions will be made available to participants to view again or to view at a time convenient to them so as to cause as little disruption as possible to work and personal lives.
Spring 2024 course dates (for June 2024 examinations)
All students undertaking CIPFA Professional Qualification courses studies must ensure that they are registered as a student member with CIPFA in order to register for examinations and to access online materials.
Corporate Reporting (ICAEW)
This course is for those CIPFA members who are seeking to gain dual membership with ICAEW via completion of ICAEW’s Corporate Reporting Module.
Fees and Payment option
Please note that the total price will be £2,689.00 comprising of:
- ICAEW Application and Membership Fees, £320.00
- Workbooks, £89.00
- Tuition and revision (£1,900 + VAT) £2,280.00
There is an option to pay in instalments via Direct Debit. To enquire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 543 5600.
About this event
- CIPFA is offering this course as a live web class in a delivery partnership with respected ICAEW Partner in learning, DSR Professional Training.
- DSR students may attend classes alongside CIPFA students.
- All classes will be recorded, with recordings made available for access by all students studying on this Cohort.
- Delivery times are 3pm to 6pm spread over 25 sessions.
- Students are responsible for booking and paying for their own examinations directly with ICAEW