The Strategic Assets Network (SAN) has been supporting property professionals in local government since 2000
The SAN professional support network provides public sector property professionals with increased insight and guidance into the national, strategic initiatives and policies of the day and how assets and property can be managed for maximum effectiveness and value.
Place public sector property management at the heart of your organisation's strategies and policies to ensure your public assets are leveraged to extract maximum value and use.
The network will help you towards realising your organisation's strategic objectives. It will help align your property management and investment plans with national, regional and local initiatives or policies through information, guidance, insight and mutual support.
Benefits of subscribing
- Access events and insight for you and your organisation
- Achieve corporate objectives and priorities through the better management of assets
- Connect with key strategic initiatives and translate them into practical solutions
- Improve your infrastructure and property estates management and delivery
- Learn from good practice and make evidence-based decisions to improve the effectiveness of your organisation
Sign up now
If you have any enquiries please contact Keeley Hope on 0207 543 5884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org