- Home \
- Training \
- Introduction to Finance Business Partnering e-learning
Introduction to Finance Business Partnering e-learning
The e-learning is ideal for those wanting to understand the concept of Finance Business Partnering ahead of planning to adopt a business partnering approach, or who have implemented business partnering and want to sense-check their approach.
All CIPFA members are entitled to a 10% discount, this will be applied at checkout.
Tel +44 (0)20 7543 5600
£99.00 excl VAT
Network Member Price
About this event
Finance departments are redesigning themselves to incorporate finance business partnering at the frontline of their efforts, to demonstrate that they add value to decision makers. This e-learning sets out the thinking behind finance business partnering as well as the practical steps involved in becoming a trusted adviser and creating real impact on the strategic decisions and direction of the organisation.
The e-learning covers:
- definitions of business partnering, its history and how it adds value
- what business partners do, how they behave and the attitudes, skills and behaviours needed
- the challenges to the idea of business partnering and to implementing business partnering
- ways to overcome the challenges at an organisational, departmental and individual level
- lessons for business partnering from trusted internal advisers and consultants
- changing the priorities and strategies for the finance department
- personal strategies for implementing changes in the workplace, personal action plans and areas for further development
How is it delivered?
The course is delivered online. Detailed joining instructions will be sent to you.
How long will it take to complete?
The e-learning will take around four hours to complete. You will have access to the learning materials for three months.
The e-learning costs £99 +VAT.
This e-learning carries four CPD hours
All CIPFA training counts towards your continuing professional development (CPD). If you are a CIPFA Chartered Member, you are required to undertake a minimum of 20 hours of relevant CPD activity each year as part of maintaining your professional competence and to develop skills and knowledge.
Find out more about CPD requirements.
Extend your learning
If you are interested in developing your knowledge further, the e-learning naturally leads to CIPFA's Diploma in Finance Business Partnering.