Anyone can volunteer
Whether you are a student, recently qualified, a long-standing or retired member, or a non-member, our wide range of volunteering opportunities at different levels mean that you can be a CIPFA volunteer.
CIPFA volunteers come from all parts of the public and private sectors, including local and central government, health, education, charities, national audit bodies, private sector firms, private practice and consultancy.
Types of volunteering
- Lay Members for CIPFAs Regulatory Committees
- CPFA Volunteers for CIPFA's Regulatory Committees
- Education and membership
- Policy and technical
- Regional activities
- Public Money and Management reviewers
External volunteering opportunities
- Treasurer, Wimbledon Guild
- Major Projects Authority
- Department of Governance, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Accounting for International Development (AfID) provides some excellent volunteering opportunities (that many CIPFA members have taken up on).
Volunteer Support Manager
77 Mansell Street
Tel: 020 7543 5600